- Home /
- H Plus Son
Currently Shopping by
- Category: Remove This Item Surly Bike Wheels
- Wheel Packages By Brand (52)
- Wheel Packages By Wheel Type (52)
- Rims (7)
- All City Bike Wheels (1)
- Alto Cycling Bike Wheels (2)
- Bitex Bike Wheels (3)
- Campagnolo Bike Wheels (1)
- Chris King Bike Wheels (3)
- H Plus Son Bike Wheels (4)
- Hadley Bike Wheels (2)
- Hope Tech Bike Wheels (4)
- Industry Nine Bike Wheels (4)
- Onyx Racing Bike Wheels (4)
- Origin 8 Bike Wheels (1)
- Paul Components Bike Wheels (1)
- Phil Wood Bike Wheels (4)
- Project 321 Bike Wheels (2)
- Shimano Custom Bike Wheels (4)
- Shutter Precision Bike Wheels (4)
- Son Dynamo Bike Wheels (4)
- White Industries Bike Wheels (4)
H Plus Son
There are no products matching the selection.
Love the wheels. Custom white Phil Wood fixed with white Velocity rims. Black/White interlaced spokes. The ride is fantastic and they were delivered in less than 15 days. Richard was very helpful in answering questions about placing a "dual" freewheel on the fixie Phil Wood. Works great! Thanks again.Rick July 15, 2009
My OEM ebike wheel had a hop in it. When I went to my local bike store for a new wheel I gave him a wish list and a price range. I guess I wanted too much for too little and never heard back from him.Ed Sinofsky April 13, 2017
I entered my wish list to Pro wheel builder.com and found out I could indeed get what I wanted in budget.
3 weeks later I got a package with a gorgeous custom wheel for me, make with ebike Sapim strong spokes and a rugged DTswiss rim.
Later that afternoon after easily fitting it (my first tubeless tire) I went out to test it. Within a half hour I had achieved two new PRs on the two Strava segments I rode. One by 7 seconds and one by 10. I did a 12 mile trip at an average of 21.3 mph. I would say the wheel works! I don't know if it is the rim geometry, the fact that it is now running tubeless, or the Shimano hub being faster, but I guess I really don't care. The combo works. I would recommend ProWheelbuilder.com to my e-bike buddies, and you guys should probably make an e-bike category for this growing segment.