- Home /
- Nox Composites
Currently Shopping by
- Axle Size
- Bolt On Front 9x100mm (1)
- Bolt On Rear 10x135mm (7)
- QR Front 9x100mm (15)
- QR Rear 10x130mm (9)
- QR Rear 10x135mm (14)
- Thru Axle Front 12x100mm (9)
- Thru Axle Front 15x100mm (8)
- Thru Axle Front 15x110mm Boost (6)
- Thru Axle Rear 10x135mm (7)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x100mm (3)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x135mm (8)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x142mm (9)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x148mm Boost (8)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x150mm (7)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x157mm Super Boost (7)
- Lefty 50mm 1.0 First Gen (3)
- Lefty 60mm 2.0 Super Max (3)
- Lefty 73mm Olaf (3)
- Eccentric Bolt On Rear 10x135mm (1)
- Bearing Type
There are no products matching the selection.
I needed to replace 1 broken Sapim CX-Ray spoke. I couldn’t find anyone that had them in stock. One bike shop told me they could order them, but I’d have to buy 20 @ ~$65. I found Pro Wheel Builder in Cumming, GA. They had my spoke in stock and could cut whatever length I needed. I drove a long way to them to get my spoke. I was so happy to have my new spoke. I got 3 sizes cut so I was covered and had the correct size. Need some wheels, check out this place. They have all sorts choices – Mavic, HED, American Classic, custom, and more!jodie July 21, 2015
After looking for what seemed like forever for a decent online spoke calculator I finally stumbled upon your website..Dan October 15, 2012
I had previously used the DTSwiss and Sapim spoke calculators but recently their websites have been updated at which time it would seem that the spoke calculators have been taken down..
I've now used your SpokeCalc with great success, it's so easy to navigate too..
Please, please, please never get rid of it :) ..