- Home /
Currently Shopping by
- Wheels & Wheel Sets (60)
- All City Bike Wheels (1)
- Alto Cycling Bike Wheels (1)
- Bitex Bike Wheels (3)
- Campagnolo Bike Wheels (1)
- Chris King Bike Wheels (2)
- Hadley Bike Wheels (4)
- Hope Tech Bike Wheels (5)
- Industry Nine Bike Wheels (5)
- Onyx Racing Bike Wheels (5)
- Origin 8 Bike Wheels (1)
- Paul Components Bike Wheels (2)
- Phil Wood Bike Wheels (4)
- Project 321 Bike Wheels (4)
- Shimano Custom Bike Wheels (3)
- Shutter Precision Bike Wheels (4)
- Son Dynamo Bike Wheels (5)
- White Industries Bike Wheels (4)
- WTB Bike Wheels (5)
- Zipp Composite Bike Wheels (1)
There are no products matching the selection.
Ordered a set of FlowEx with black spokes and red nipples laced to red Chris King hubs.David from the Big Island, Hawaii January 14, 2013
I knew I was going to have to be patient as the Christmas rush and holidays coming up. Richard was nice to stay in contact with me on the status of my wheels. Needless to say when they wheels arrived, it was worth the wait! They came out BEAUTIFUL!! I checked the trueness and tension and they were topnotch.
I've been building up a dream bike using a Santa Cruz Blur LTc, SRAM components, KS Lev, Fox fork/shock, Easton Have carbon bars, Thompson stem, Candy pedals. The last piece to finish off the bike were the ProBuilder wheels. Putting on the wheels and seeing the complete bike was just a huge sigh of satisfaction and accomplishment for me, know I ordered the right wheelsets.
Thank Richard and ProWheelBuilder.com!!!
Here is my updated testimonial. I now have a little over 1300 miles on my nearly five month old PWB wheels. Riding mostly on paved roads in Iowa (about 10% gravel), the wheels still look great and roll true. I could not be more happy with these wheels. For me, Pro Wheel Builder wheels are not only reliable wheels, but works of art.Ron Roberts April 15, 2018
The product, the packaging, the customer service, the attention to detail; all shout out, "We care about what we do!" Cheers, to Pro Wheel Builder.