- Home /
- Nox Composites
Currently Shopping by
- Axle Size
- Bolt On Rear 10x135mm (3)
- QR Front 9x100mm (7)
- QR Rear 10x130mm (3)
- QR Rear 10x135mm (6)
- Thru Axle Front 12x100mm (4)
- Thru Axle Front 15x100mm (3)
- Thru Axle Front 15x110mm Boost (2)
- Thru Axle Rear 10x135mm (3)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x100mm (1)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x135mm (3)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x142mm (4)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x148mm Boost (3)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x150mm (3)
- Thru Axle Rear 12x157mm Super Boost (3)
- Lefty 50mm 1.0 First Gen (1)
- Lefty 60mm 2.0 Super Max (1)
- Lefty 73mm Olaf (1)
- Bearing Type
Nox Composites - Brass - Aluminum Rims
There are no products matching the selection.
Ordered a set of FlowEx with black spokes and red nipples laced to red Chris King hubs.David from the Big Island, Hawaii January 14, 2013
I knew I was going to have to be patient as the Christmas rush and holidays coming up. Richard was nice to stay in contact with me on the status of my wheels. Needless to say when they wheels arrived, it was worth the wait! They came out BEAUTIFUL!! I checked the trueness and tension and they were topnotch.
I've been building up a dream bike using a Santa Cruz Blur LTc, SRAM components, KS Lev, Fox fork/shock, Easton Have carbon bars, Thompson stem, Candy pedals. The last piece to finish off the bike were the ProBuilder wheels. Putting on the wheels and seeing the complete bike was just a huge sigh of satisfaction and accomplishment for me, know I ordered the right wheelsets.
Thank Richard and ProWheelBuilder.com!!!
I've been riding on the rear wheel I purchased from you for 2 weeks now practically every day. I'm am very pleased with my purchase and really enjoyed using your website. It takes all the guesswork out of building a wheel to suit your needs. My wheel was delivered on time and well packaged to avoid being damaged in shipping. Your prices are very competitive and I was actually expecting to pay more for what I purchased. Hope to do business with you again.John June 08, 2013